Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Morning at Einstein Brothers

I prepare Mason's lessons the evening before so we can hit the ground running in the morning. I had a plan for Tuesday – meet a friend at Einstein Brothers for some coffee and social interaction. I packed up Mason's schoolwork and stuffed it all into my purse so I wouldn't forget it.

We headed out to Einstein Brothers bagel shop and I enjoyed a free bagel thin and schmear. Delicious! Mason enjoyed a cinnamon twist and water while my friend and I caught up on the last few months' happenings.

Mason worked quietly while I gabbed:


His reward for working diligently was a turkey sandwich and chips. This thing was LOADED with veggies and he scarfed down nearly all of it.


Einstein Brothers was a nice, quiet location to get some work done. it was a nice change of scenery and the coffee ain't bad, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment