Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Giant Bagel....

Mom and I went to Einstein bagels and we got attacked by a giant talking bagel and we did not know what to do. My moms friend said' Throw your pink water,I said' No' because I love water. So I threw my moms hot coco instead. the bagel put me down and my mom almost got killed.So I went home and got the knife.I cut the bagel into smaller ones they had lot of extra bagels to work with. They said' Thank you for the extra bagels.' I said' Your welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Mason... it sounds like you had quite the exciting day!

    I am so excited to continue reading your blog. Keep us all posted on all the exciting things you and Mom are doing as you homeschool.

    Love and miss you lots!

    Nanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story, Mason, or is there REALLY an evil bagel out there? Maybe you could write a sequel. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. We love you and miss you.

    Grandma Fleske

    ReplyDelete